Contrary to popular believe, dehydrated and dry skin is DIFFERENT. Do you feel oiliness and dryness simultaneously on your skin? Does it comes and goes based on diet, environment or incorrect product use? If your answer is yes, chances are you have dehydrated skin.
Treatment for dehydrated skin differs from dry skin! Our strength lies in
Do you feel like changing your skin away for a normal one? Do you wish that you can wash your sensitive skin away like dirt on your body? Have you being using products but all of them ended up leaving you with allergic reactions? Great news! Our treatment is perfect for people with sensitive skin!
What causes sensitive skin?
1. Overly dry or injured skin that can no longer protect nerve endings, leading to skin reactions
2. The sun. Having excessive exposure to the sun might leave you with sensitive skin too.
3.Existing skin disorders causes you to have sensitive skin as well.
Does having rosacea keep you from feeling confident at work or in social situations. If your rosacea bothers you or has gotten worse, seek treatment now! It will help your skin look and feel better and also keep your rosacea from getting worse!
1. Rosacea often flares when something causes the blood vessels in the face to expand, which causes redness. Common triggers are exercise, sun and wind exposure, hot weather, stress, spicy foods, alcohol, and hot baths. Swings in temperature from hot to cold or cold to hot can also cause a flare-up of rosacea.
2. When you are outdoors, protect your face by wearing a wide-brimmed hat or visor. Use a sunscreen that has SPF30 or higher. UV rays will aggravate your current situation.
“I wish I had baby skin just like her” Why is the term ‘’ baby skin’’ being used so widely? Our skin abilities are at its near perfect when we were born. As the years goes by, together with environmental damages, EVERYTHING depreciates. Mature Skin/Ageing skin is also known as SAGGY SKIN.
Come on, we all know how it feels. We have a permanent solution for you. No needles involved and non-invasive.
“How come will sag? ”
1. Age. Ageing skin comes with age.. duh..
2. Skincare. Have you been taking care of your skin? Have you been protecting it from the harmful UV rays?
3.Smoking can also contribute to sagging skin. Smoking dries out your skin and has been shown to increase effects of premature aging.
The Koi fish is truly a beautiful fish with pretty skin tones to look at. But when it comes to us, we only want ONE type of skin tone.
Do you feel embarrassed when people look at you? Ever wanted/ wished that you were wearing a face veil? Uneven skin tone is one of the leading reasons why women are losing confidence in themselves.
99% of women believe that having uneven skin tone is permanent.Then you deserve to know this! Uneven skin tone can become a history for you!
1. Uneven skin tone IS a kind of hyperpigmentation of your skin
2. No, you cannot even out your skin tone out by washing your face frequently.
3. The sun is your greatest enemy. It will always be.
Are your blackheads and whiteheads haunting you? No matter how much you squeeze them, they just keep coming back in numbers. Don’t you wish for a smaller pore so that debris will not be trapped by them?
Singapore’s tropical weather is a major contributing factor to black and whiteheads on our faces. Pores are bigger due to the heat and the pollution is not helping.
But you have come to the end of worrying. A permanent hassle free solution is here! Black Vs. White
1. Whiteheads tend to be larger, more swollen and a bit more sensitive than blackheads.
2. Both blackheads and whiteheads can become infected This can cause redness and swelling, early to avoid infection.